The Honig Database has tentatively attributed this painting to the Studio of Jan Brueghel the Elder.
Ertz states that this picture is dated by 1612 but in fact there is no date on it. A copy of this work in a private collection is indeed dated 1612: private collection, New York, 1979 (panel, 18 x 28); not in Ertz. That copy was probably once in the Leuchtenberg Collection, Munich, cat. #107 n 1852. A much larger variant on canvas was sold in Berlin, March 12 1935, #155 (canvas, 75 x 128).
There is no real reason to think that this work was originally intended as a pendant of the other Samuel Collection Brueghel (Ertz 1979 #259).